Outdoor LCD advertising displays can be said to be an important propaganda tool now, and outdoor LCD advertising displays are more powerful than indoor advertising displays and can work in sunlight or rain. Therefore, outdoor LCD advertising displays are also widely used in commercial areas, bus stations, parks, squares, community leisure places, tourist attractions, government and corporate publicity, etc.! So what issues should we pay attention to when using outdoor LCD advertising displays?
1. Before cleaning the screen of the machine, please unplug the power cord to ensure that the advertising machine is in a power-off state, and then gently dust off with a clean, soft, non-threaded cloth, and do not use spray directly on the screen;
2. Do not expose the product to rain or sun, so as not to affect the normal use of the product;
3. Please do not block the ventilation holes and sound holes on the advertising player's shell, and do not place the advertising player near radiators, heat sources or any other equipment that may affect normal ventilation;
4. Do not disassemble or repair the advertising display by yourself to avoid high-voltage electric shock or other dangers. If repairs are required, professional maintenance personnel should be used to complete all maintenance work;
5. Since advertising players are mostly used in public places, the voltage is unstable, which may cause damage to the advertising display equipment. It is recommended to use stable mains power, and never use the same power supply with high-power equipment such as elevators. In places where the voltage is often unstable, such as subway stations, etc., be sure to use the corresponding voltage stabilizing equipment to stabilize the voltage, otherwise it will easily cause the advertising machine to work unstable or even burn the advertising machine;
6. When inserting the card, if it cannot be inserted, please do not insert it hard to avoid damage to the card pins. At this time, check whether the card is inserted backwards. In addition, please do not insert or remove the card while the power is on. You should perform this operation after powering off.
The above is an introduction to the common use precautions of outdoor LCD advertising displays. I hope everyone can pay attention to the above content.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist